CGI product photography is associated with the concept of computer-generated imagery for creating an inspiring and hyper-realistic “photos” for your retail products. Right through the use of 3D CGI Technology, you can quickly render simple and hard surface shapes into 3D technology effects. Choose any virtual object, and you can freely transform it into the hyper-real renderings quite easily.
I have been receiving so much appreciation and praise for my latest project about CGI photography. This appreciation has forced me to introduce this project even on a wide exposure level in the form of a CGI photography tutorial. Are you excited about it?
The whole course has been divided into in-depth videos where the main focus will be put on the specific portions of the product. You will be learning about the main basics of software utilization where you can learn about the core elements of styling, post-production and lighting as well. During the styling stage, the instructor will be introduced, the product will be identified and the materials and design will be decided upon.
The course will highlight each and every single thing ranging from the introduction of CGI and 3D modeling and how you can efficiently navigate the instaface. In the end, you will be taught how you can achieve the final image quite easily. I will be breaking down the whole tutorial process in a pattern that will become easy for you to follow for your enjoyment and learning.
In this course run-up, we will be modeling together an amazing shampoo product. Through the use of this product, you will be able to learn how you can create a complete 3D product model. During the time of the styling stage, the instruction will be introduced along with the product along with its material or design. For the 3D styling, all the major equipment requirements will be listed down for achieving the optimal lighting to create impressive scenes. In the editing stage, we will focus on the image processing and retouching needed. We will be creating a complete workflow in favor of our editing software, review the 3D styling and create a final rendering product that will be added to our portfolio.
– Get a chance to learn different techniques and lightening work to generate impressive ideas in your product for the clients.
– Developing and organizing CGI photography photoshoots right through the use of the successful management of time and resources.
Describing various varieties of lights i.e. intensity, direction, color, contrast, and diffusion.
– Enables photographers to add a vision to their screen work through the utilization of CGI photography.
– Using different lighting effects to achieve various CGI photography outcomes on better terms.
– Make it add with some white background score images and with simple studio shots. Make it add up with either medium or high picture resolution in favor of your products or even its dimensions
– Incorporate all the major principles of your CGI photography inside the medium of conceptualization as well as the development of the best image work.